Hello! Thanks for joining us on our adoption journey. Chad and I have decided to adopt a little girl from Haiti. We are excited to learn about what God has in store for our family.



www.justlovecoffee.com/thedemuras Support us through coffee!







Thursday, February 24, 2011

Best Valentine's Day Ever!

     Do you still believe in random acts of kindness?? I do.... Chad and I celebrated Valentine's Day dinner at Kohana.  After dinner, we walked over to the Starbucks at Barnes and Noble Book Store.  We brought our adoption paperwork to discuss a few loose ends.  After ten minutes, a man came over to us and said "Excuse me, I overheard you talking about your adoption. My wife and I have a heart for adoption.  We would like to write you a check to donate to your adoption, who can I make it out to?" Yes, a random stranger came up to us asking to contribute to our adoption!! Can you believe it?! When we asked him Why us?, he said that God had prompted him at that very moment.
     I never thought something like this would happen to us.  The timing was perfect.  We are just about to transfer a first instalment of $4,000 to the orphange in Haiti.  We were short on funds, and had been praying that we would be able to come up with amount needed.  We had just talked about this 4 hours before the stranger made his contribution.  God definately hears our prayers!
**This is a picture of the youngest paitent that came through our medical clinic in June, what a cutie!**

1 comment:

  1. love it - and LOVED hearing the story in person last night! Again, a BURST of encouragement!

    Love you!
    Aud

    ReplyDelete