Hello! Thanks for joining us on our adoption journey. Chad and I have decided to adopt a little girl from Haiti. We are excited to learn about what God has in store for our family.



www.justlovecoffee.com/thedemuras Support us through coffee!







Friday, May 20, 2011

Fundraising Garage Sale with Bounce House

Things are crazy here at the DeMura Home.  I am sorting and pricing 1,000s of items.  I am so thankful for all of these donations. Please come out and visit our garage sale Friday May 27- Saturday May 28 at 7am. We will have a bounce house for the kids to jump on , a bake sale and TONS of items.  The kids clothes are awesome and NAME BRAND (abercrombie, gymboree,Limited too, justice, stride rite, Gap, hollister...). I feel like I am hosting my own private consignment sale!  There is so much stuff i don't know where to put it!!
Please come out and support us.  129 Judson Drive near Sears Outlet/Food Lion. Hope to see you . Please spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment